ScaleMath is expanding quickly - we need your help.
Where talent meets opportunity.
Is this your first time here?
We help businesses and people grow their search traffic. If you want to help make a real difference as well as see your work make a difference and move the needle, ScaleMath is for you.
We’re looking for amazing freelance writers to work with us on our myriad of client projects. If you like writing, seeing thousands of people read your writing, and working with a fun team that sends you a steady stream of interesting article topics, then you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for writers in ANY niche. Right now we create articles about AI, travel, sales, cryptocurrency, diet, wellness, sleep, meditation, dogs, and weddings — and that doesn’t even cover half of our projects!
If you like writing and hate having to constantly look for new client projects, read on.
Help us achieve these kinds of results for clients
Is this right for you?
- You’re a great writer
- You’re confident working independently, and don’t want to or need to be micromanaged.
- You’re punctual — deadlines are not options for you.
- You’re proud of your work. You want to work with us to create articles that will rank #1 on Google and be read for years.
We don’t hire people that just want a job, we hire individuals that want to do great work, grow their careers, and as a result, the business they work for.
The Benefits of Writing for ScaleMath
- Good pay for good writing. We’re not looking for someone to bang out dozens of $50 articles.
- A steady stream of projects. Most of our writers have been with us for months, and we constantly send them new client projects. Some of them have stopped writing for other clients entirely since we have so much work to send them.
- A fun team. You’re not a faceless freelancer, you get to join our Slack and see the kinds of results your writing is driving for the sites its being published on.
- Learn some SEO, too. We’re one of the leading SEO-focused content marketing agencies, and by working with us, you’ll pick up a lot of our SEO skills yourself.
Not a writer but still interested?
We always encourage people who think they have unique dedication and talent to offer when it comes to search engine optimization, link building and strategy to get in touch.
Does this sound like you?
Send an email to email@example.com and I'll personally get back to you.